Triple Helix IX International Conference
The 9th Triple Helix International Conference will be organized in Silicon Valley, the world leading innovation and high-tech hub, by Stanford University Human Sciences and Technology Advanced Research Institute (H-STAR) on 11–14 July 2011. Conference main theme is «Silicon Valley: Global Model or Unique Anomaly?» The key operational unit organizing the event is the Triple Helix Research Group, consisting of Professor Henry Etzkowitz, the author of the Triple Helix model and the initiator of the Triple Helix International Conference Series and Dr. Marina Ranga, a member of the TH9 Steering Committee and the Chair of the Scientific Committee.
During the Conference thematic workshops will be organized, where the participants will discuss:
- Smart, Smarter, Smartest: Running the digital race
- Social Network Nation: the Next New, New Thing after Facebook?
- Economic Crisis, Innovation and the Philosopher’s Stone
- From «Bulevard Broken Dreams» to «Government as an Entrepreneur»: The Role of Public Venture Capital
- The Entrepreneurial University: Evolutionary Transformation or Heresy?
Representatives of TUSUR Institute for Innovation successfully participated in the Triple Helix VIII International Conference, which took place in October, 2010 in Madrid, Spain.
TUSUR Institute for Innovation organized the translation into Russian and publication of Prof. Henry Etzkowitz book «Triple Helix: University, Industry, Government. Innovation in Action». Prof. Henry Etzkowitz visit Russia and perform the presentation Russian version of his book.
Institute for Innovation continuously invites teaching staff and students to participate in discussion of Triple Helix issues.