Make your future today!
The main idea underlying the training course is the opportunity for the future specialists to participate in real developments and projects.
Head of the Group: Prof. Ilya Khodashinsky.
Academic Staff: Dr. Anna Lavygina.
PhD Students: Pavel Dudin, Oleg Plotnikov, Dmitriy Sinkov, Aleksey Ushakov, Alexander Achaev.
The research in our group focuses mainly on:
- Fuzzy Systems (Fuzzy Classifiers, Fuzzy Approximators, Pareto-Optimal Fuzzy Systems);
- Evolutionary Computing (Genetic Algorithms, Differential Evolution, Evolutionary Strategy);
- Swarm Intelligence (Particle Swarm Optimization, Ant Algorithms, Bee Algorithms, Bacterial Foraging Optimization);
- Pattern Recognition (Hybrid Systems for Structured Data, Chemical and Medical Applications);
- Simulation of Interaction and Multiagent Systems (Motion Planning, Control Strategy, Mobile Robots, Robot soccer);
- Parallel and Distributed Metaheuristics.